Tuesday, January 08, 2008
happy new year :)
hello and welcome back to college :)
Now I want you to think about the holiday homework. You can write your thoughts here, or you can talk about them using the new language lab.
Remember - if you write your classmates can read your comments. If you speak your classmates can listen to your comments. What do you want to practise?
Now I want you to think about the holiday homework. You can write your thoughts here, or you can talk about them using the new language lab.
Remember - if you write your classmates can read your comments. If you speak your classmates can listen to your comments. What do you want to practise?
Comments:
<< Home
Hello Cathy,
Happy new year to you and your family.
I saw holiday homework,my opinion it's very helpfull to us beacouse we don't write 120-150words befor so it's good for our writing prectise and find grammar point is very helpfull to remind in our mind difrent tens and com. ,super.so it'seasy way to remmember to grammar.
Happy new year to you and your family.
I saw holiday homework,my opinion it's very helpfull to us beacouse we don't write 120-150words befor so it's good for our writing prectise and find grammar point is very helpfull to remind in our mind difrent tens and com. ,super.so it'seasy way to remmember to grammar.
hello I would like to about holiday home work it's ok. I like describe thin like Christmas or Eid quiet good becacuse we talking about our self it's help to me we think what we done on Eid or holidy and new year just wrot down we have to listning cerfully for gramma and past.
by jawan
holiday homewor
holle cathy
happy new year. Iwould like teel you about my opining for my home work Ibagan from WOrd Bluff Iuesd dictionary to fine the minning some of thoes word it is first time Isaw it then Im goingto next one I was head some from phone or people spoken like how long did you got houes ,did you go trere? A bout Eid festival Iwas written 150 or more when I wrot Iwas remember so nice thing Idid when I was child so time im going to unhappy beacaes I ues to many thing but now dont do thoes thing some time I hope be child for evry nics thing idid.
Post a Comment
holiday homewor
holle cathy
happy new year. Iwould like teel you about my opining for my home work Ibagan from WOrd Bluff Iuesd dictionary to fine the minning some of thoes word it is first time Isaw it then Im goingto next one I was head some from phone or people spoken like how long did you got houes ,did you go trere? A bout Eid festival Iwas written 150 or more when I wrot Iwas remember so nice thing Idid when I was child so time im going to unhappy beacaes I ues to many thing but now dont do thoes thing some time I hope be child for evry nics thing idid.
<< Home
