Monday, December 03, 2007

 

self study

Today you have decided what things to study for yourself. What do you think about today's class? Have you used your time well? Do you think you could have done more things?

We talked together about your learning. What do you think about what we talked about?

Comments:
I am a teacher. I love my job. I feel very lucky to have such nice students. But sometimes I feel frustrated because it doesn;t matter how hard I work. I can be the best teacher in the world but if my students don't want to learn then I cannot help them.

I think that you can all pass the exam in February. I will work very hard to help you. But if you do not study at home and practice as much as you can then you will not pass. Then I will look like a bad teacher. :-(
 
yes we did lots of thing but still we need lots of thing to learn.and today class is good becouse cathy talked with students in other room and tell them what thay do in reading and check there folders.
 
Today I've done spelling, grammar quizzes,complete my learner diary, correcting homework, writing 5minute writing storm, and organising my file. i think ican say "well done" to myself.but i prefer class with everyone.
my practice exam result was not brilliant, but not too bad. i keep studying english harder(especially speaking and listening).because i'll take exam on febrary.
 
To day over mox exam rezalt coming not very good we cheak the peper with other pass student.we used over time very well not spoil over time.I think about we do practice at home.
.
 
I have done five things. I think for my slef to take speaking listening exam too difficult. today's class was very nice and enjoyable.
 
i thing every bady came in college for learn something. and they learn from you so dont worry.
 
ihave decided learning more and Practice.i have done some think goodtoday.yes i have done good time becaues i got to blogger and itry to splling and prient then ihave got scored.we talking about more learing and i have satay at Entry 3 for iwill be much better.
 
YOU GAVE US A PAPER.THERE ARE JUST SEVEN HEADING.THIS IS EASY WAY TO WORK .WE DID CHECKED EVERY THING.WE CHECKED OUR SPELLINGS.WE DID EXERCISED OF SENTENCES.LEARNT MORE ABOUT PRESENT PERFECT .I ORGANISED MY FILE.I RECEIVED EXAM RESULT.I GOT MY I D CARD SO I CAN USE COMPUTER MYSELF.IT WAS A BUSY DAY.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?