Monday, November 26, 2007
Monday 26th November
Good afternoon
1. Complete your learner diary for last weeks' classes. What activity did you like most last week?
2. Library book. Look at the the new words you have written. Ask Cathy for a spelling sheet. Choose 10 spellings you need to learn.
Today we are looking at vocabulary. When you have finished your spelling list complete this quiz:
http://www.freerice.com/
1. Complete your learner diary for last weeks' classes. What activity did you like most last week?
2. Library book. Look at the the new words you have written. Ask Cathy for a spelling sheet. Choose 10 spellings you need to learn.
Today we are looking at vocabulary. When you have finished your spelling list complete this quiz:
http://www.freerice.com/
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Cathy we learn presnt perfect and we did exam reading.We roat questions to intervw person.
I most like to more practice with presnt perfect question as well.
I don choose 10 spelling yet
Post a Comment
I most like to more practice with presnt perfect question as well.
I don choose 10 spelling yet
<< Home
