Monday, October 01, 2007
time
Partener:
I spend 2 hours with partner and I spend 2 hours reading on the internet .
Work:
I would like to talk about work. I spend 3 hours in the college.
I need 2 hours to cook, 2 hours to clean and iron clothes and tidy the home. I spend 1 hour shopping.
About me:
I talk on the phone with friend and family for 1 hour and I watch T.V for three hours. I spend 2 hours visiting my friends and I spend 1 hour praying every day.
Sleep:
Sleep is very important to me I have to sleep 8 hours if I don't sleep for 8 hours I'm not comfortable.
I spend 2 hours with partner and I spend 2 hours reading on the internet .
Work:
I would like to talk about work. I spend 3 hours in the college.
I need 2 hours to cook, 2 hours to clean and iron clothes and tidy the home. I spend 1 hour shopping.
About me:
I talk on the phone with friend and family for 1 hour and I watch T.V for three hours. I spend 2 hours visiting my friends and I spend 1 hour praying every day.
Sleep:
Sleep is very important to me I have to sleep 8 hours if I don't sleep for 8 hours I'm not comfortable.
Comments:
<< Home
You do many different things in your day. When do you learn English? Is it important to study outside the classroom? Do you think your English will get better faster?
Post a Comment
<< Home
