Monday, October 01, 2007

 

Time

Family
I spend 3 hrs with my family. i go outside with them, watch tv and talk on diferent topics with my wife and my mother in law. I like to play with my daughter.

Work
I go to work 6 days a week from 5pm to 1am. This is 8 hrs.

Me
I spend 2 or 3 hrs by myself watching tv, reading books and doing some homework.

Travel
I travel 3 or sometimes 4 hrs a day to go to work, going for some shopping and coming back from work.

Sleep
I sleep 7 to 8 hrs in a day between 3am to 10 am.

Comments:
Hi Shahbaz. It is good that you find time to do homework everyday. It is also important that you come to class everyday.
Do you do anything else to help you learn English that is not homework from the teacher?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?