Monday, October 01, 2007

 

Time

WORK
I'm a housewife. My housework starts at 7am when I get up. I cook,wash,clean ext. ext. daily. My son always makes amash so cleaning is my usual job. I spend 6 to 7 hours (7am to 1am) in house work.
Me
(1am to 5pm)
My me-time is mostly spent in study in Monday to Thursday. Friday to Sunday I'll get four hours when my son sleeps in the afternoon. Then I read a newspaper or prefer to call my friends and family in India.
Family
(5pm to 8pm)
Family is very-very important to me and Farouk. I'd like to better look after my son and Farouk. In the evening we take a dinner together and talk about how go all day.
Partner
(8pm to 10pm)
Farouk and me together from 8pm to 10 pm. We spend this time with our son. We play with him,watch TV and eat fruts. This time is a nice time for us beacause we enjoy it and we are happy at that time.
Sleep
(10pm to 7pm)
Sleep is very important to me beacause I'm very busy all day.I go to bed at 10pm until 7 pm.

Comments:
My son goes to bed at 8pm. Your son goes to bed much later!
It is good that you have time to study. I also study when my son sleeps in the morning. This is how I have time to finish my MA.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?