Monday, October 01, 2007
time
Eating,
Before Ramdan i ate lots of in day. I drink and sometimes eat cooked things.
so its total is 5 houres.
Exercise
I go jogging, training, playing cricket and sometimes i play hockey and do some other things.
So its 14 houres in a week.
Sleeping
I sleep a lot but not on weekends. Every day 8 hours but on weekend i only sleep 5 hours.
Travel
Sometimes i travel on my bike but lots of time i travel by car. Maybe 2 or 3 hours to drive my car. When the weather is good i ride my bike for 1 or 2 hours.
Before Ramdan i ate lots of in day. I drink and sometimes eat cooked things.
so its total is 5 houres.
Exercise
I go jogging, training, playing cricket and sometimes i play hockey and do some other things.
So its 14 houres in a week.
Sleeping
I sleep a lot but not on weekends. Every day 8 hours but on weekend i only sleep 5 hours.
Travel
Sometimes i travel on my bike but lots of time i travel by car. Maybe 2 or 3 hours to drive my car. When the weather is good i ride my bike for 1 or 2 hours.
Comments:
<< Home
What about studying Thamoor? If you want to become a lawyer you have to study very hard. Maybe much harder than learning English! When do you learn English outside the classroom?
Post a Comment
<< Home
