Monday, October 01, 2007
time
Work,
I usually spend about seven hrs all together on my house work.
Partner,
I spend time with my husband in the evening. We talk with our daughter. She asks lots of questions.
Travel,
I drop my daughter off at nursery and pick her up. I travel to go shopping and also travel to college.
Me,
I go to college for English classes.
Sleep,
I usually go to bed at 11 o'clock and get up at 7 o'colck.
I usually spend about seven hrs all together on my house work.
Partner,
I spend time with my husband in the evening. We talk with our daughter. She asks lots of questions.
Travel,
I drop my daughter off at nursery and pick her up. I travel to go shopping and also travel to college.
Me,
I go to college for English classes.
Sleep,
I usually go to bed at 11 o'clock and get up at 7 o'colck.
