Monday, October 01, 2007

 

time

Today's lesson has been interesting for me. Everyone is very busy with work and family, but they also have time to spend for themselves. I am interested in how much time you spend on learning English. Last week you had only 7 spellings to learn. Do you get everything correct? If not, why not? Did you spend enough time studying? Or is there another reason?

Comments:
Bacause our ramdan to lazy to do homework.After ramdan I spend to time for homework.
 
Yes,my all spellings are correct.No,I don't think so enough time spend in study because I have too much housework and my son keep busy to me.
 
I think this lesson on time is important for ourselves and we do in the blog writing, spelling and typing on the computer. We have to learn spellings and I think we have to learn more because some words are difficult.
Even though the words are difficult I got everything correct.
 
I was doing homework on wednesday.But I didn't review my homework. So I have to practice every day and speak English at home.
 
I spend two hour on the spelling test and i get all things correct.
 
Yes, everything was correct because i spent time on my spelling homework.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?