Monday, October 01, 2007
Time
Sleep
I sleep 8 hrs everyday because is very important to me.
Tour
I spend 3 hrs going to College on Monday- Thursday and Friday - Sunday going out somewhere.
Work
I work in the house 8 hrs everyday. I clean, wash and cook.
Partner
I spend 3 hrs with my partner sometimes we go to visit our friends.
Me
I spend 2 hrs reading, playing, watching TV and listening to music.
I sleep 8 hrs everyday because is very important to me.
Tour
I spend 3 hrs going to College on Monday- Thursday and Friday - Sunday going out somewhere.
Work
I work in the house 8 hrs everyday. I clean, wash and cook.
Partner
I spend 3 hrs with my partner sometimes we go to visit our friends.
Me
I spend 2 hrs reading, playing, watching TV and listening to music.
Comments:
<< Home
It is important to have enough time for work and family and for yourself. What about learning English? Do you study outside of college?
Post a Comment
<< Home
