Monday, October 01, 2007

 

My routine

House work and school(8.5hours)
I spend 5.5 hours for house work. I usually clean the house in the morning and cook a meal in the evening.
I go to Dewsbury College for 3 hours in the afternoon.


Travel(0.5hour)
I always come to Dewsbury College by car from Wakefield to Dewsbury for 15 minutes.


Partner and family(6hours)
I and my partner sing nursery rhymes and dance, we read books and play with toys with my son in the living room. After my son has gone to bed we watch TV together.


Me(1hour)
In my free time I sometimes ring to Japan to my family. I often read books or magazines before I go to bed.


Sleep(8hours)
Sleep is very important to me. I usually go to bed at 11:30, wake up at 7:30.

Comments:
What books do you like to read? Do you read Japanese books? I like Banana Yoshimoto and Murikai - is this spelling correct?
Do you read English books and magazines? Does your husband help you to learn English?
 
I read always Japanese book but I read magazines in English.I remember In Japan Banana Yoshimoto was really popular I think she is still popular.
I like to read susupense story.
My husband has got lots of books these are almost difficult for me. Some books are for chiledren so I can read them.But I don't read books yet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?