Monday, October 29, 2007
advice about reading
I don't like reading.
Try reading children's stories (cartoons or story books)
read in a relaxed place (drint tea or coffee)
read a short story book with pictures (interesting pictures)
I have no time to read. When the children are in bed I am tired and just like to watch TV.
Read with a cup of tea.
If you don't drive take a book with you to read.
don't waste time
When your children do their homework you can read.
When you can;t sleep you can read.
relax your mind
I can read in my own language but I find reading in English very difficult.
learn more words
start with an easier book and then reader harder and harder ones
use a dictionary
Try reading children's stories (cartoons or story books)
read in a relaxed place (drint tea or coffee)
read a short story book with pictures (interesting pictures)
I have no time to read. When the children are in bed I am tired and just like to watch TV.
Read with a cup of tea.
If you don't drive take a book with you to read.
don't waste time
When your children do their homework you can read.
When you can;t sleep you can read.
relax your mind
I can read in my own language but I find reading in English very difficult.
learn more words
start with an easier book and then reader harder and harder ones
use a dictionary