Monday, October 01, 2007
24 hrs
Partner. (
I wacth T.V. with my husband everyday 3hrs.
Me.
I watch T.V. everday for 2 hrs. I speak on the phone with my friends and family for 2-3 hours.
work.
I need to clean my house for about 3hrs everyday. Just hoovering, cleaning, dusting and wiping. I do this everyday.
sleep.
I need to sleep everyday 8hrs, If I don't sleep for 8hrs I'm not very well and uncomfortable.
work.
I spend 3hrs going to college Monday to Thursday.
I wacth T.V. with my husband everyday 3hrs.
Me.
I watch T.V. everday for 2 hrs. I speak on the phone with my friends and family for 2-3 hours.
work.
I need to clean my house for about 3hrs everyday. Just hoovering, cleaning, dusting and wiping. I do this everyday.
sleep.
I need to sleep everyday 8hrs, If I don't sleep for 8hrs I'm not very well and uncomfortable.
work.
I spend 3hrs going to college Monday to Thursday.
Comments:
<< Home
What kind of TV do you what Shenaj? If you watch English TV this will help you improve. You could also put subtitles on the TV to help with your reading.
When do you study English at home? Do you think it is important to study outside the classroom?
Post a Comment
When do you study English at home? Do you think it is important to study outside the classroom?
<< Home
