Monday, September 24, 2007
End of the lesson
I am very tired but very happy at the end of todays lesson. There were so many new things to do but the students all worked hard. They have logged onto the blog, uploaded their pictured, made some notes and wrote a short paragraph. They have also done some reading.
I know it is difficult to write on the computer sometimes. Everyone needs to practice making paragraphs and explaining things in writing.
What do you think about today's lesson?
I know it is difficult to write on the computer sometimes. Everyone needs to practice making paragraphs and explaining things in writing.
What do you think about today's lesson?
Comments:
<< Home
I think it is important we have write a blog, uploaded their pictures from myself. Sometimes we don't know about that we can ask with friends in the group or my teacher.
Post a Comment
<< Home

