Monday, May 15, 2006
Exams
I like it to answer the questions in exams and I found it not so hard. You should just read the questions carefully. I think to write e-mails is also easy for me.
What I found difficult about exam is if I don't understand some words and then I can't answer them. Also if I answer them I'm not sure if that is the right thing . But right or wrong I answer them , maybe they'll be right.
What I found difficult about exam is if I don't understand some words and then I can't answer them. Also if I answer them I'm not sure if that is the right thing . But right or wrong I answer them , maybe they'll be right.
Comments:
<< Home
That is good Amela, even if you are not sure you should try to answer because maybe you are right.
You did well to correct your mistakes when I showed you, continue to practice finding your own mistakes.
Cathy
Post a Comment
You did well to correct your mistakes when I showed you, continue to practice finding your own mistakes.
Cathy
<< Home
