Monday, March 27, 2006
Our opinion
I think ILP is very hope full because we knon about last week what is we did . I think i am very happy about group because when one student no understand about something then other student maybe understand. Othere thing teacher give us some spelling test i think it is better us then we know about new word.
About Presenttation
I think it very hopfull when we work as a grop bacause when one student is nervous then other student help him. I think it better for everybody because everyone have good practic for speaking.
I think ILP is very hope full because we knon about last week what is we did . I think i am very happy about group because when one student no understand about something then other student maybe understand. Othere thing teacher give us some spelling test i think it is better us then we know about new word.
About Presenttation
I think it very hopfull when we work as a grop bacause when one student is nervous then other student help him. I think it better for everybody because everyone have good practic for speaking.